FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Key Lime Pie
Non-fat Greek yogurt stands in for heavier sour cream in this smooth and tangy dessert perfect for summer get-togethers.
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 15 gingersnap cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 1 cup(s) key lime juice
- 5 large egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, mix together gingersnap crumbs and melted butter. Turn out mixture into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing it into bottom and up sides. Bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk, 3/4 cup of Chobani, lime juice and egg yolks. Pour into pie shell and bake until center is set, 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Whisk together remaining 1 cup Chobani, confectioners’ sugar and lime zest, spread over pie, slice and serve.