FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Kick’N Creamy Chicken
Spicy and creamy flavors are beautifully blended in this satisfying chicken entree. This would also be great with marinara sauce in place of the Alfredo.
- 16 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 oz. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Weber® Kick’N Chicken Spice
- 6 oz. Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce**
- 3 oz. Kraft® Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup(s) Bakers and Chefs® Penne Pasta(* Substitute Marinara Sauce in place of Alfredo Sauce, if desired)
- Cut boneless skinless chicken breast into slices (1 ounce slices).
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan at med/high heat, add chicken and grind a generous amount of Weber Kick’N Chicken Spice over chicken (about 3 tablespoons)
- Sauté chicken for 5 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Add Bertolli Alfredo Sauce and simmer for another 2 minutes, or until chicken reaches 180 degrees internal.
- Garnish with 2 teaspoons of Weber Kick’N Chicken Spice and 3 ounces of Parmesan Cheese, and serve.
- Boil 1 gallon of water and add 2 tablespoons of salt and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Place pasta in boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until al dente (8-10 minutes, cooked but still firm), drain water.
- Toss pasta with 1/2 cup olive oil to keep pasta from sticking together, and reserve in a chaffing dish (or warming dish).