FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Kiolbassa Sausage Kabob
Simple yet hearty, enjoy this easy recipe for Kiolbassa Sausage, veggies and potatoes seasoned and grilled on a skewer.
View all tips »
This recipe goes great with fresh lemonade.
- 7 links of your favorite Kiolbassa Sausage
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 zucchini or squash
- 4 bell peppers
- 4 corn on the cob
- Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lemons
- 12 metal skewers
- Turn stove on medium high and start the barbeque pit. Place 4 cups of water and a teaspoon of salt in a pot and place it on the stove burner. While the water is heating, cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Place the potatoes in the heated water and let cook for 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, cut the sausage links and bell peppers into bite-size portions, thinly slice the zucchini, and cut the corn into 1.5 inch pieces.
- When the potatoes are soft but still firm remove them from the water and place them on a paper towel. You can now start to slide all of the ingredients into even portions on the skewer. After each skewer is complete, rub some olive oil all over the kabob, season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Once the barbeque pit is at a good heat to grill (white and black coals and sporadic flames), place the kabobs over the center of the grill. Give each side (4 sides) 3 minutes. After 6 minutes of cooking, squirt some lemon juice on the kabobs. After twelve minutes total of cooking on the grill, the kabobs should be hot and ready to enjoy.