FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Kiolbassa Stir-Fry Pasta
Put a Polish twist on traditional stir-fry with Kiolbassa Sausage, peppers, carrots and peas.
- 1 lb. penne or bow tie pasta
- Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 lb. Kiolbassa Sausage, sliced like thick coins
- 1 cup(s) diced onions
- 1 cup(s) diced red bell peppers
- 1 cup(s) diced carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) peas
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Follow cooking instructions on package of pasta, subtracting about 1-2 minutes off the cooking time. Pasta should be soft, but not quite al dente. Once the pasta is cooked properly, strain and hold in a colander until needed.
- Grab a large pan or wok and place on the stove; heat at medium-high. Once temperature is reached, add olive oil to the pan and then the sausage. Cook sausage evenly for about 3 minutes.
- Then add onions, carrots, and the bell pepper, stir occasionally. Continue cooking until onions are soft and translucent. Once onions are ready, reduce heat to medium, add pasta and peas and cook for about five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add parsley and salt and pepper to taste.