FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Korean Grilled Rib Eye and Pickled Peaches
Enjoy a marinated rib eye on the grill and mouthwatering pickled peaches for a complete meal friends and family will enjoy.
- 2 1-lb. steaks, rib eyes
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 6 oz. sugar
- 4 oz. water
- 2 oz. garlic, minced
- 1 oz. ginger, minced
- 2 oz. sesame oil
- 2 lb. peaches
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Pre-warm the grill.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, water, garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved, then pour 3/4 of the liquid over the steaks and let marinate for 3 to 12 hours. Set aside 1/4 of the marinade for a dipping sauce at the end.
- Next when your grill is nice and hot, brush the grill with an oiled rag, pat dry the rib eye and carefully place on the grill.
- Depending on your heat, grill each side for about 3 to 4 minutes to achieve a nice medium rare. Rest the steak and then slice.
- For pickled peaches, use slightly under-ripe peaches and then slice scallions into 1-inch batons.
- In a small sauce pot, add rice vinegar, maple syrup, sriracha and salt. Cook until all ingredients are combined and set aside to cool.
- Cut the peaches into quarters, take the core out and slice the peaches into 1/8s.
- Pour the cooled pickling liquid over the peaches. Marinate the peaches for 1 hour.
- To put the dish together, clean the romaine leaves, slice the rib eye, top with the peaches and cilantro.