FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Kraft® Singles on Ciabatta Roll with Sliced Tomato
This is what happens to grilled cheese sandwiches when they grow up. The taste of warm, melted American cheese is the same as what you loved as a kid, but now it comes between two slices of hearty ciabatta. Fresh sliced tomato and creamy mayonnaise add flavor and texture.
- 2 slices Kraft® Ameri Cheese Singles
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 2 tomato slices
- Slice ciabatta roll in half crosswise. Spread both sides of sandwich with mayonnaise and/or your favorite mustard.
- Lay cheese on one half of roll; top with slices of tomato.
- Place second half of ciabatta roll on top tomato slice to form a sandwich. Butter outside of sandwich on top and bottom.
- Put sandwich into a preheated panini maker or into a hot cast-iron skillet and top with a grill weight. Toast until bread is crispy and cheese is runny.