FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lamb and Beef Kabobs
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 lb. boneless lamb, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 large fresh mushrooms
- 6 pita breads (6 in.), cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine first five ingredients. Place the lamb and beef in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade.
- Place vegetables in another large resealable plastic bag; add the remaining marinade. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread lamb, beef, onions, red peppers and mushrooms. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Serve with pita bread.