FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Layered Blue Cheese Spread
This easy no-bake recipe paired with bread or crackers is perfect for a fast, no-fuss appetizer. Its blend of simple and sophisticated ingredients makes this dip great for game-watching parties or formal dinner guests.
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) plus 1 Tbsp. sour cream, divided
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- Assorted breads or crackers
- On a serving plate, spread two packages of cream cheese into an 8-inch circle.
- In a small bowl, combine the blue cheese, 1/4 cup sour cream, parsley, cilantro, chives and pepper until blended. Spread over cream cheese layer to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Spread over blue cheese layer to within 1 inch of the edges.
- Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving. Serve with breads or crackers.