FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Layered Enchilada Bake
All the savory flavors of enchiladas without all the rolling. The whole family will want to customize their toppings for a delicious spin on homemade "takeout."
View all tips »
Healthy Living: Save 70 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef, Kraft® Light Zesty Italian Dressing, Breakstone’s® Reduced Fat or Knudsen Light Sour Cream and Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese.
Make Ahead: Line 13x9” baking dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of dish. Assemble recipe in prepared dish as directed. Cover with foil. Freeze up to 3 months. When ready to serve, heat oven to 400ºF. Bake, covered, 1 hour. Remove foil. Bake an additional 15 to 20 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve. To decrease the baking time, thaw frozen casserole in refrigerator overnight, then bake, uncovered, 45 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted.
Serving Suggestion: Top with chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and cilantro.
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) thick ‘n chunky salsa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed (15 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 pkg. Kraft Mexi Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese (8 ounce)
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Arrange 3 tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with layers of half each meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
- Bake 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, uncovering after 30 min. Let stand 5 min.