FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Layered Veggie Tortellini Salad
This colorful combination of crisp vegetables and Artisan Fresh™ soft tortellini drizzled in creamy dressing is an excellent salad to bring to a cookout. Delicious, premium tortellini found only in club makes this recipe quick, easy and fun to make.
- 16 oz. frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a 2 1/2 quart glass bowl, layer the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, celery, olives and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; spoon over salad. Cover and refrigerate until serving.