FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts
That nutty flavor of Sam's Club fresh Brussels sprouts infuses your menu with tastes of autumn. Complement them with fresh lemon and savory garlic for an easy, exciting side dish.
- 1/2 lb. fresh brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut an X in the core of each Brussels sprout. Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese.