FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lemon Grilled Chicken
There are many reasons to love this crowd-pleaser of a dish. It’s juicy, fresh and bright with zesty flavor. But the reason you’ll love it most? It’s quick. After marinating the chicken, pop it on the grill for 15 minutes and you’re in business.
- 4 Member’s Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) ReaLemon® Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Tone’s® Tuscan Chicken Blend Grinder
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Daily Chef™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine lemon juice, garlic and olive oil in large bowl. Place chicken breasts in mixture and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat the grill. Take chicken out of mixture and sprinkle with Tuscan Chicken Grinder spices.
- Grill for 15 minutes.