FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lemon-Lime Salmon with Veggie Saute
Brighten the flavor of salmon with juices from freshly squeezed lemons and limes, and saute with mixed veggies for an unforgettable meal.
- 6 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, sliced
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 10 oz. frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cup(s) baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 cup(s) cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- Place salmon in a 13x9-inch baking dish; add lemon and lime juices. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and salt. Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute peppers and onion in oil for 3 minutes. Add the corn, mushrooms and asparagus; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes longer or just until vegetables reach desired doneness. Stir in basil. Serve with salmon.