FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lemon Pepper Burgers
Savory mix-ins like cheese, Worcestershire sauce and Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning lead to extra tasty burgers made with either ground beef or ground turkey.
View all tips »
Use Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning in place of salt in your favorite marinade or meat rub. At the table, Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning adds a little extra zing to just about everything.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese OR crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Tone’s® Garlic Powder
- hamburger buns
- Optional toppings: lettuce, sliced tomatoes, onions, pickles, etc.
- Combine ground beef, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and garlic powder in a medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Press remaining lemon pepper evenly onto both sides of patties.
- Grill over medium direct heat for 10 to 13 minutes, turning once or until center of burgers is at least 165°F.
- Toast buns if desired. Top with favorite toppings.