FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lemon Pepper Chicken with Country Ranch Potatoes
Directions are included for making both a mild lemon chicken and super flavorful roast potatoes with ranch dressing, bacon and garlic. Add green salad or sautéed spinach and a healthy and cost effective dinner is on the table in half an hour.
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2 Tbsp. Tone's® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Tone's® Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® Mediterranean Salt
- 1 lb. red skin potatoes, diced
- 5 oz. red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 oz. Hormel® Real Bacon Pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp. Tone's® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Tone's® Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Tone's® Parsley Flakes
- In mixing bowl combine flour, lemon pepper, salt and half of the parsely.
- Coat chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in saute pan to medium. Place chicken breasts in pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Add the remaining chopped parsely.
- Remove from pan and serve.
Directions for potatoes
- Cut red potatoes and red onion into small dice, no larger than 1/4".
- Heat oil in saute pan to medium-high. Add potatoes and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes, until broth is almost gone.
- Add onions, southwest chipotle seasoning, garlic, parsley and bacon to pan and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute, then toss in ranch dressing and serve. Note: If pan is too hot, the dressing will break (turn to oil).