FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lemon Pepper Shrimp
These Daily Chef® Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp don’t require much work to achieve an exquisite taste. Here, Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning rub brings an exciting layer of flavor to a simple dinner.
View all tips »
Serve on top of steamed rice or veggies.
- 1 lb. Daily Chef® Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, 21 to 25 count, defrosted
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, divided
- 2 tsp. divided Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white cooking wine
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp; sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until shrimp is cooked through and pink.
- Add wine and seasoning and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Skewer for a fun way to serve.