FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Water, juice, Crystal Light®, white wine, assorted fresh fruit and time are the secret ingredients in this party-perfect fruit cocktail.
View all tips »
Red Lemonade Sangria:
Prepare as directed, substituting red wine for the white wine.
Prepare using Crystal Light® On The Go Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mixes.
Prepare as directed, substituting grape juice for the wine.
How to Prepare a Pitcher of Sangria:
Prepare as directed, using 2 pkg. Crystal Light®, 1 cup each water and orange juice, 1 bottle (750 mL) wine and 2 cups of fruit. Makes 5 servings.
- 1 pkg. Crystal Light® On The Go Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 cup(s) assorted fresh fruit (pitted cherries, seedless grapes, cut-up apples and peaches)
- Stir all ingredients except fruit until drink mix is dissolved.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled.
- Serve over ice; top with fruit.