FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Light and Elegant Salmon Salad
Low-fat yogurt takes the place of sour cream for a salad that's lighter in fat, but not in flavor.
- 3/4 cup(s) cucumber, peeled, chopped, seeded
- 3 Tbsp. plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp. lemon zest, grated
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cup(s) Wirthy & Co.® Salmon portions, thawed
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cooking spray or your favorite oil
- 4 cup(s) gourmet salad greens (about 4 ounce)
- 3/4 cup(s) basil leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) ripe mango, cubed and peeled
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- For the dressing: While grill is heating, place dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until almost smooth. Set aside.
- For the salmon: Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Coat grill with cooking spray (or other oil) and place salmon on preheated grill rack; grill 5 minutes per side or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork. When done, break salmon into chunks.
- For the salad: Place greens and basil in a large bowl; add 1/4 cup of cucumber dressing and toss well. Arrange salad on 4 plates and divide salmon chunks evenly among plates; top each serving with 2 tablespoons of cucumber dressing and 2 tablespoons of cubed mango.