FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Light and Healthy Breakfast Parfait
Toasting the Cheerios® and almonds keeps them crisp and flavorful in this healthy breakfast parfait.
View all tips »
You can use the toasted cinnamon Cheerios® as a flavorful addition to your favorite trail mix or to top frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- 1/4 cup(s) melted Daily Chef™ Salted Butter Quarters
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cheerios®
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds
- 12 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 qt. Chobani® Greek Yogurt or FAGE Greek Yogurt, plain
- Mix butter into brown sugar and cinnamon to melt sugar.
- Toss Cheerios® and almonds with butter-brown sugar mixture to coat. Put mixture onto a sheet pan.Toast in 350°F oven for 15 minutes to crisp. Let cool. (This step can be done one day ahead.)
- In a large parfait or ice cream sundae glass, layer yogurt, Cheerios and almonds; then add another layer of yogurt, sliced strawberries, yogurt, Cheerios®, and a final yogurt layer. Top with sliced strawberries and serve.