FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Light & Lemony Raspberry Bars
This low-sugar treat is loaded with luscious fruit flavor.
- 3 1/4 cup(s) granulated Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener
- 3 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) light butter
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Egg Beaters®
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half and half
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon peel, grated
- 1 1/4 cup(s) reduced-sugar raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.