FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lime Chicken on Fruited Spring Greens
Fresh lime juice adds a zest of flavor to this delicious chicken entree that's also complemented by juicy berries, sweet nectarines and crisp greens.
- 7 tsp. lime juice, divided
- 1 tsp. dried thyme, divided
- 1/2 tsp. plus 4 1/2 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (5 oz. each)
- 1/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, divided
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 cup(s) spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium nectarine, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) goat cheese, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme and 1/2 teaspoon oil; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 4 to 6 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic and remaining lime juice, thyme, oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl, toss salad greens and nectarine. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Divide salad mixture between two serving plates. Slice chicken; arrange over salad. Sprinkle with raspberries, blackberries, pine nuts and cheese, if desired.