FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lisa’s Chicken Spaghetti
Next time the soccer team comes over, pull this winner out of your recipe collection. The kids will love it! And you’ll be glad you have a recipe that can be made from things you usually have on hand, plus the meat from a juicy Sam’s Club® Rotisserie Chicken.
View all tips »
This is a great solution for a group, and leftovers are just as good the next day.
- 1/2 stick Swiss Dairy Butter or margarine
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 can RO*TEL® tomatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken (light and/or dark meat)
- 3/4 lb. cubed Velveeta® Cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. Daily Chef™ Spaghetti Pantry Pack (12 ounce)
- 1 can Swansons® Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook spaghetti in one can of chicken broth and 3 1/2 quarts of water. Drain.
- Melt butter or margarine in a large sauté pan. Add onion and pepper. Sauté until onion is clear.
- Add the tomatoes, the remaining 1/2 cup of chicken broth, the cream of chicken or mushroom soup, 1/2 pound Velveeta cubes and shredded chicken. Stir to mix then toss with drained noodles and transfer into a greased 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Top with the remaining Velveeta cubes and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more, or until browned and bubbly.