FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lit’l Smokies® Quesadillas
Create a savory quesadilla with hearty Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® and Kraft® Singles® melted between Mission® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas and served with a side of salsa!
- 32 Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies®
- 8 large Mission® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 16 Kraft® Singles® Cheese
- 1 jar of salsa
- Cut links in half lengthwise and cook in preheated non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove links from pan.
- Place tortilla in pan and fill one side with two slices of Kraft Singles and 8 pieces of the sliced links. Cook open for 1 to 2 minutes then fold tortilla in half and flip.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from pan and let cool for 3 to 4 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve with 1 teaspoon of salsa on top.