FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
All your favorite steakhouse potato toppings mixed up into one delicious pass around salad. It's sure to be a potluck favorite.
View all tips »
Save 60 calories and 7g fat per serving by preparing with Kraft® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Dressing, Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Oscar Mayer® Turkey Bacon.
No buttermilk? Place 1 tsp. white vinegar in liquid measuring cup; fill to 1/4-cup mark with milk. Let stand 10 min. or until thickened before using as directed.
If a creamier consistency is desired, stir in additional 4-1/2 tsp. buttermilk to chilled salad just before serving.
- 2 lb. new red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 20 min. or until tender; drain. Cool.
- Mix mayo, buttermilk and chives in large bowl. Add potatoes and cheese; toss lightly. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with bacon just before serving.