FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Low Country Grill
That hearty fall meal you're craving is just minutes away when you toss plump, juicy shrimp, sweet corn and sausage on the grill.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder, divided
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning, divided
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 lb. smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut in half
- 1 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the oil with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, garlic powder and seafood seasoning. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Spoon onto a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, turning once. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter with remaining salt, garlic powder and seafood seasoning. Grill kielbasa and corn, covered, over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until kielbasa is heated through and corn is tender, turning occasionally and basting corn with half of the butter mixture. Keep warm.
- Thread shrimp onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers; grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting with remaining butter mixture. Slice kielbasa into six pieces before serving. Carefully open foil from the potatoes to allow steam to escape.