FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Lunch Box Chicken Wrap
Getting dynamic flavor from your midday sandwich is easy with this combination of garlicky hummus and fresh, crunchy vegetables.
- 1/4 cup(s) hummus
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 in.), room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 carrot sticks
- 2 sweet red pepper strips
- Spread hummus over tortilla; top with spinach. Place chicken, carrot and red pepper in a row near center of tortilla; roll up tightly.
- If desired, cut crosswise into slices. Wrap securely or pack in an airtight container; refrigerate until serving.