FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
M&M’S® Candy Crescents
Fill your favorite refrigerated crescent rolls with M&M’S, bake and serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top.
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup(s) (4 oz.) M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies, divided
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 350° F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place candies on wide end of each triangle, reserving 8 candies. Roll up, starting at widest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; then, from reserved candies, press 1 into each roll. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.