FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mac & Cheese Lasagna
Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese with lean ground beef transforms easily into homemade lasagna. Sprinkle with Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese.
View all tips »
Substitute 1 cup chopped leftover cooked chicken for the browned ground beef, or omit it for a meatless version.
Serve this main dish with a mixed green salad for a quick-and-tasty weekday meal!
- 1 pkg. (7 1/4 oz.) Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package, using the Light Prep directions. Meanwhile, brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Spoon half the dinner into lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish; top with layers of half each sauce, meat and shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.