FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mac & Cheese Skillet Lasagna
This classic lasagna—with a macaroni twist—is a breeze to make and features ingredients that you are likely to already stock in your pantry. That’s what makes it a tasty, satisfying meal to put together on short notice.
View all tips »
Save 110 calories, 15 grams of fat and 4 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing Dinner according to the light preparation directions and using both extra lean ground beef and Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese.
Round Out The Meal:
Serve with a tossed green salad and fresh fruit for dessert.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (7.25 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) (.50 stick) vegetable oil spread or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add water and Macaroni; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in Cheese Sauce Mix, milk, vegetable oil spread and spaghetti sauce. Reduce heat to low. Top with the mozzarella cheese; cover. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted