FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mahi Mahi with Nectarine Salsa
Use chopped nectarines to create a fruity salsa that's served alongside fresh mahi mahi for a meal that's delicious and nutritious.
- 1 medium nectarine, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cucumber
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro
- 2 tsp. chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 mahi mahi fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fillets, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque.
- Serve with salsa.