FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Makeover Greek Chicken Penne
Robust flavors and a flash of color in this Greek-style pasta dish make for a great addition to lunch, brunch or dinner. Tangy feta adds a zip, while chicken makes it substantial for any meal.
- 2 cup(s) uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-fat butter
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 14 1/2 oz. reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Greek olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Greek seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, place tomatoes in a small bowl; add boiling water. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a Dutch oven, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain and chop tomatoes; add to the pan. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drain pasta; add to the pan and heat through.