FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mandarin Shrimp and Spinach Salad with Cashews
This shrimp salad makes a simple and refreshing outdoor lunch during the warm months.
View all tips »
Garnish with almond slivers and corn sprouts (optional).
- 2 lb. Member’s Mark® Cooked Jumbo Shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 lb. baby spinach, cleaned and dried
- 2 cup(s) sesame dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Planter’s® Fancy Whole Cashews with Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) red onion, sliced thin
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 jar mandarin oranges, drained (6 ounce)
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- Combine shrimp, onion and bell pepper with lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Lay mixture over spinach greens and add oranges before tossing with dressing.
- Serving suggestion: Garnish with cashew pieces and corn sprouts (optional).