FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Maple Cranberry Chicken
It doesn't take a cupboard full of ingredients to call up great flavor for your chicken breast. Using prepared whole-berry cranberry sauce makes a tart chutney, while real maple syrup balances the flavor with its smooth, natural sweetness.
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 14 oz. whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a small bowl, combine syrup and 3/4 cup cranberry sauce; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°F, basting frequently with syrup mixture.
- Warm the remaining cranberry sauce; serve with chicken.