FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Broiled Fruit Skewers with Maple Cumin Glaze
Now there’s a more exciting way to eat your fruit: with the sweet and spicy combination of light maple syrup, cumin, cinnamon and red pepper. This is an easy, versatile recipe that can work with almost any fruit combination you can imagine.
View all tips »
Soaking bamboo or wooden skewers in water an hour before use prevents the ends from burning.
- 1/2 cup(s) light maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 4 cup(s) assorted fruit chunks (choice of: Ataulfo mangos, plums, Del Monte Gold® pineapple, yellow or white peaches, pluots, nectarines, bananas or Fuyu persimmons)
- Bamboo skewers soaked in water
- In a small mixing bowl, combine glaze ingredients and mix well. Add fruit and stir. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Place fruit chunks on bamboo skewers, alternating each fruit type. Broil fruit skewers for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.