FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Maple-Glazed Green Beans
Find crisp, garden-fresh green beans in club and pair them with crunchy onions at their peak season. While you're here, pick up bacon, dried cranberries and real maple syrup for a lightly sweet glaze that makes veggies purely irresistible.
- 3 cup(s) cut fresh green beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. bourbon, optional
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook onion and bacon over medium heat until bacon is crisp; drain. Add the beans, cranberries, syrup, bourbon if desired, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.