FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A little sweet, a little savory and a little spicy, these tailgating appetizers pack all your favorite flavors into each bite.
- 25 jalapeño peppers
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/2 lb. bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, feta cheese and syrup until smooth. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place in two greased 15x10x1-inch baking pans. Top with bacon and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild.