FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
Who says creating big flavor has to be complicated? These sweet and slightly tangy pork chops show you how to combine a handful of quality ingredients into a delectable meal everyone can enjoy.
View all tips »
This maple-mustard glaze pairs perfectly with pork on the grill. Add grilled winter squash or sweet potatoes to the menu and use the same glaze as a finishing touch. Toss a green salad; add crumbled blue cheese and croutons. Dinner’s on!
- 4 Pork Chops, about 1-1/4 inches thick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- In small saucepan sauté onion in oil under tender, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in syrup, vinegar, mustard, soy sauce and pepper; let simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill chops over medium-hot fire for a total of 12-16 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. During last couple of minutes on the grill, brush liberally with glaze, turning frequently to glaze evenly. Allow to rest 3 minutes before serving.