FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Marinated Chicken Bruschetta
What a twist to an Italian classic. Grill some up tonight.
View all tips »
For marinated chicken with fresh salsa, use cilantro instead of basil.
- 3/4 Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves* (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup dressing, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve tomato bruschetta over chicken.