FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Marinated Green Bean and Potato Salad
This healthy chilled side dish is full of antioxidants and has just the right amount of zing. A summertime favorite, keep our recipe handy for your next cookout or picnic.
- 1 can Del Monte Cut Green Beans (15.25 ounce), drained
- 1 cup(s) boiled and sliced new potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) bottled Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. pesto
- Torn salad greens
- Sliced sweet red pepper
- Toss Ingredients (except greens) together in large bowl; coat well.
- Cover and chill. Serve over torn salad greens and garnish with thinly sliced sweet red pepper, if desired.