FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mario Batali’s Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisins
Mario Batali brings his expertise on Italian cuisine to this creamy cold pasta salad perfect for your Memorial Day celebration. Plump, juicy raisins add natural bursts of sweetness to every savory bite.
- 1 lb. bow-tie pasta
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced into half moons
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1 cup(s) Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 3/4 cup(s) green olives pitted and halved
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions; set aside to cool.
- Add oil, chicken breast strips, onions, olives and raisins to a hot pan; cook until chicken is cooked through and onions are softened. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® mayonnaise and orange juice.
- Add cooled pasta, chicken, olives, raisins and onions and toss to coat.