FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mashed Potato Cups
Enjoy the next level of mashed potatoes with tasty potato cups filled with cheese and packed with flavor.
View all tips »
You may cover and freeze pans for up to 3 months. To use frozen potato cups: Thaw in the refrigerator. Bake as directed.
- 3 1/2 lb. cubed, peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/3 cup(s) plus 2 tablespoons shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes, milk, butter, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in 1 1/3 cups cheese. Grease two 6-portion muffin pans; divide potato mixture between pans. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.