FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mayonnaise Lover's Chicken
A mayonnaise-based marinade keeps this chicken tender and juicy for grilling. Layer ham and Swiss over the top for a flavor reminiscent of chicken cordon bleu, but with a side of sweet, creamy dipping sauce for ultimate irresistibility.
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. ea.)
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of ham and cheese. Grill, covered, 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey and remaining mayonnaise. Serve with chicken.