FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Brilliant red tomatoes contrast dark Greek olives for a stunning presentation in this simple, single-skillet meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- 16 pitted Greek or ripe olives, sliced
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 475°F for 10 to 14 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F.