FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This recipe gives you a beautiful, fresh new way to serve hummus and pita, and can make a stunning addition to an appetizer spread.
View all tips »
Try any variety of hummus on these nachos.
Lettuce starting to wilt? Cut it into shreds and then place in a bowl of cold water to crisp it.
- 4 cup(s) pita chips (about 6 oz.)
- 3/4 cup(s) Sabra® Original Hummus
- 2 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup(s) diced tomato
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced ripe or Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbles
- Arrange chips on a serving tray. Spoon hummus over chips.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.