FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mediterranean Shrimp Linguine
Daily Chef™ shrimp makes every bite plump and juicy with this lighter linguini dish. You'll find fresh, tangy feta, fresh vegetables and seasonings all in club.
- 16 oz. linguine
- 2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup(s) chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 1/2 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté shrimp and onion in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the red peppers, olives, parsley, wine, pepper flakes, salt, oregano and pepper. Reduce heat.
- Drain linguine, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Add linguine and reserved water to the skillet. Stir in cheese and lemon juice; cook and stir until cheese is melted.