FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet
Plump, juicy Daily Chef™ shrimp mingles with the highest quality crumbled feta and fresh spinach leaves in this easy, flavorful lunch or dinner.
- 8 oz. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 cup(s) chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add the garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 cup broth, lemon juice and dried basil. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and shrimp; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.