FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Melon Fruit Bowl
When you use a collection of exceptional Sam’s Club fruit, your fruit salad is hardly traditional. Add an extra flavor boost with a homemade creamy banana dressing great for summer entertaining.
- 1 medium cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 medium honeydew, cut into chunks
- 3 cup(s) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup(s) halved strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the melon, pineapple and strawberries; set aside.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit salad.