FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Melty Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Make more of the traditional grilled cheese sandwich when you add Castle Wood quality cheese and deli meat. The cook time is the same but the resulting taste far exceeds expectations.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Whole Grain White bread
- 2 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Mild cheddar deli cheese
- 1 tsp. Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 4 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly shaved deli Variety pack
- 2 tsp. butter - softened
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread slice and mustard on second slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on each side of bread, then 4 slices of meat between them.
- Spread 1 tsp. of softened butter on a side of bread.
- Put 1 tsp. of butter in pan and warm. Set the unbuttered side down in pan and toast, then flip and brown the other side
- Cut into 4 long slices to dip in soup.