FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Member’s Mark® Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Next time you have friends over, try this appetizer. It’s very simple to prepare but the cocktail sauce, made with ketchup, lemon juice, horseradish and Tabasco®, really packs the flavor.
- 24 Members Mark® Jumbo Shrimp
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup(s) cocktail sauce (see below)
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa (optional)
- 6 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. horseradish paste
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Celery salt, to taste
- Tabasco® sauce
- Defrost shrimp.
- Place shrimp in a wine glass or small bowl with a wedge of lemon.
- To make the cocktail sauce, mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Serve shrimp with a bowl of cocktail sauce (or cocktail sauce mixed with salsa) for dipping.