FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Mexican Chicken Wraps
The next time you’re craving a taste of Mexico, try one of these hearty, healthy wraps. Check out the additional tip to make them hotter if you so desire.
View all tips »
For added kick, stir a seeded, de-veined and finely chopped jalapeño pepper into the spicy mayonnaise and then add the chicken.
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/3 cup(s) of your favorite salsa
- 2 dashes Tabasco(R) (more if desired)
- 2 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 flour tortillas, 10-inch burrito-size
- 6 romaine spears
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped black olives
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- In a bowl, combine shredded rotisserie chicken with the spicy mayonnaise.
- To make a wrap: Place a spear of romaine on 1 side of a tortilla. Place about half-cup chicken mixture on romaine spear. Top with cilantro, black olives and cheddar cheese. Fold 1 side of the tortilla up and over to seal the bottom of the wrap. Roll snugly from the edge until you have created a closed burrito shape.